International planning is an activity that involves different subjects, being corporate and tax the most important.
There are several reasons that intervene at the moment for the international expansion and should be considered being in mind that always is easier to grow up with a good advice rather than re-structuring forward:
- Which is the chain value for the good or the service?
- Which strategy are you searching with the internationalization?
- How are you going to establish yourself in a new country? Company, branch, permanent establishment, agency, …?
- Which are the corporate consequences for the above structure?
- And which are the tax ones?
- Are you going to expatriate employees?
From Nadal Beltran we can walk with you in this process being quite close to you.
We are a boutique law firm and for this reason you will be always speaking to one of the partners for this process that, as you can see, occupy different elements. Just as an example on how we will walk with you in the following aspects:
- Analysis of the chain value for the good or service, for a correct planning
- Definition of the objective with the international structure
- Incorporation of companies, branches, agencies, …
- Drafting of legal contracts of any kind
- Analysis and planning of the tax aspects of the different operations which are supposed to be made in each country
- Definition of the transfer pricing strategy
Ejemplo de estructura BEFORE
Ejemplo de estructura AFTER
Restructuring and takeovers
Corporate and tax advice
Real Estate advice